Friday 31 August 2012

Back to school nails

It's that time of year again -_- Back to school, I was basically trying not to think about it, even thinking of not doing these nails but I thought I might as well. I thought about doing back to school skittles but once I got an idea in my head I knew I had struck gold (more like bronze. Or some other precious substance).

I got the idea of a pencil and notebook paper and I was set. I love that pencil, it's so simple. There's a little bookworm in the apple, I would've liked him to be a bit cuter but after a couple of attempts I gave up. I first used tape for the straight lines as I don't have a striper. But I realised that all the taping effort wasn't really worth it so I went to freehand stripes, and they turned out better than expected.
White: Models Own - Snow White
Yellow: Barry M - Lemon Ice Cream
Mustard Yellow: Topshop - Naked
Pink: Per Una - Pink (no name)
Red: OPI - Dutch Tulips
Blue: Revlon - Dreamer
Green: Rimmel - Misty Jade
Light Green: China Glaze - Re-Fresh Mint
Brown: w7 - Brownie
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black
Peach: w7 - Linen
Despite my doubt about this mani, I really like it, and it's super cute. Made me feel happier looking at it in school :)

No comments:

Post a Comment