Monday 6 August 2012

nananananananana BATMAN!!!!

Since "The Dark Knight Rises" was released recently (quite a while ago) I did some nails inspired by Batman.

I was offered to go see the movie, but I really don't like cinemas (don't question it :/) so I didn't go. But my family members all thoroughly enjoyed it. Also I haven't seen the previous movies so I didn't want to see the newest one. But one day...

It's a very simple Batman mani, but still my inner geek likes it.
Sparkly Black: Topshop - Gyspy Night
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black
Yellow: Barry M - Lemon Ice Cream
Grey: Dior - Gris Montaigne
White: Sally Hansen Hard As Nails: French White Tip and Natural Collection - White 
The Sally Hansen White is dead, it is gloopy beyond imaginable and so little left it's not worth saving. The grey was borrowed since I don't have one. Also Dior? Obviously not mine. I borrowed it from my aunt but it's a little too dark for my liking and it also dragged. But otherwise good.

                                                             "I'm Batman"

No comments:

Post a Comment