Tuesday 19 August 2014

Green Nails: Etude House - Play #86

Hello there!! Now I did this swatch a while ago so I'm going to try very hard to remember everything about it. This is another lil' Etude House polish I decided to get; I was picking randomly from the stand cause a bunch of the colours looked pretty damn fabulous. I love some green polish and it's about time I got me a pistachio shade ;)

#86 is a rather light pistachio  yellow-toned green creme, it's more subdued in real life (this 1st picture is the most colour accurate) but still really pretty. It's a great wee colour. A wonderful addition to my collection, I don't have a single yellow-toned green.

#86 is a really great name. There seemed to be a lot of kind of similar colours but again they were really nice shades. I think Etude House has picked their cremes well and the pricing is really good!!

The formula was really nice, it glided on perfectly and opaquely in 2 coats. I found the issues came after when I got bed sheet marks on my nails when I painted my nails around 5pm. So beware of that but perhaps that was just the environment I was in.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a wonderful day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment