Monday 4 August 2014

Abstract Bird Nail Art

Hiya!! I decided to branch out a bit and do some more abstract nail art. I felt like birds so that's what I went with. Now the success rate is varied haha.

I really like the colours, and I'm really happy with the birds on my thumb and pinky but otherwise it's very messy for the birds. I should've used a thinner toothpick, but at least the abstract thing is more obvious. I also like the branches with the multi-coloured leaves, I quite like this design even though the messiness is real.

I just tried to be a bit crazier with my toothpicks and didn't have a set outline. The other standard me thing is the white sparkle which got blurred on my ring finger. I would do blobs of the colour then get the dark blue to do a rough crazy outline. I went mental with the few "spots" I did.

Base: The Face Shop - Apple Mint Yogurt
Green: Etude House - Play #86
Blue: H&M - Blue My Mind
Pink: Etude House - Play #60
Teal: Barry M - Guava
Dark Blue: Kiko - 265
White: Barry M - Matt White
Brown: Nails Inc - Porchester Square

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a lovely day!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful, very artsy and unique! I love how the lines are so messy but it's still completely clear that they're birds :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you so much!!! That's so lovely of you to say!! It's what I aimed for (and didnt think I achieved) and its so nice that you think that!! You make me glad I take risks haha ;) :3

      Delete