Tuesday 26 August 2014

Black Nails: Topshop - Gypsy Night

Hey there guys!! I have a swatch today; this polish was actually one of the very first polishes I ever swatched. It actually wasn't too bad, but the cuticles were shameful and for that I apologise :P But this is legit a cool black polish. I'm not a black polish kind of girl (it's too gloomy) but these ones make me feel differently.

See already this isn't your typical black polish. Gypsy Night is a black polish with opalescent (red/orange/green) flakes and holographic glitter. Yeah, that's how you make black cool.

I really love Topshop polish, it's really really good stuff and I think totally underrated and under-appreciated. The colours are fab and the formulas are brill. I have said before I want to get more Topshop polish and I would but I guess generally my wishlist is very small nowadays (watch that change in 2 seconds) so I don't get anything. Yes I am a controlled lady.

I used 3 thin coats but as usual 2 thick coats would do you good. It applies very easily with no fuss. It builds very well as it may seem sheer but it's not really (really good descriptions from me as usual :/).

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a nice day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment