Friday 22 August 2014

Gimme Glitter: Etude House - Play #130

Hi there guys!! It feels good to write a Gimme Glitter, it feels like a long time for me. And it's nice especially after my results, which I'm very happy with by the way :)
This is the final of my trio of Etude House polishes. I think the mix of glitter is very interesting here, also there does seem to be every colour of glitter in this polish. But arranged in a nice way.

So Play #130 is a white creme base with *takes deep breath* very small green glitter, white, orange and purple small hexes, bigger white hexes, small gold and pink squares, big pink squares and big matte coral and green hexes. The mix reminds me of a garden and general whimsy, it's really cute!!

I once again appraise the name, well I care more for awesome polish than awesome names. But why not have both? I think Korean brands really know how to make their interesting polishes that could rival any indie brand. I'm glad I can get access to cool polishes like this.

The glitter spread very very well and I didn't need to fish for anything. The coverage was also very good, I think 2 thick coats are enough but I used 3. But the formula was thick or clumpy at all like you might think for a glitter polish like this.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a really nice day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment