Wednesday 6 August 2014

Gimme Glitter: The Face Shop - Apple Mint Yogurt

Hey guys, I told you another yogurt polish was coming up and here it is. A couple of days ago I showed Strawberry Milk Yogurt (which is incredible) and today I have Apple Mint Yogurt which is another super pretty yogurt polish. At the shop I once again toyed with getting the purple one but convinced myself the pink and blue ones were better. Though honestly I'll probably get the purple one in due course :P

Apple Mint is a pale blue base (with hints of green) with blue, pale pink and fuchsia hexes with small pale pink and silver glitter. Again very very pretty and serene polish. It's a lovely if not groundbreaking blend, but I just love the fuchsia glitter in here, I wish there were more!!

2 more yogurt polishes and I have them all haha, but I'll probably get them next year. I've been eyeing the purple one for a while and you know I might as well get the yellow one to complete the set haha. Once again The Face Shop has just done a brilliant job with these.

Apple Mint Yogurt is a bit more sheer than the other polishes, I had to do 4 thin coats to remove all streakiness but it covered well and the formula was gliding. It's less glitter dense than the other 2 I've tried but I think that's what Apple Mint was going for. More subtle glitter.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a great day!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment