Monday 19 November 2012

Gimme Glitter: OPI - Metallic 4 Life

Hello there. This is a polish my best friend gave me, when I saw it I quickly informed her it was from the OPI Nicki Minaj collection, she told me she didn't know that but thought it looked cool.

And cool it is. I like it, but I just don't think black is my colour. A lot of people told me they thought it looked really cool but I wasn't totally convinced. It's sliver metallic glitter (small and large) in a black jelly base. I did one coat of Nails Inc - Motcomb Street underneath (a very dark blue) and put 2 coats of Metallic 4 Life over that. You could definitely get it opaque without a base, I just like having something underneath. It's definitely an interesting polish to have. I will find ways to work it into nail art. I was waiting til my nails were long enough before I tried this out (I love/hate how quickly my nails grow).

No comments:

Post a Comment