Saturday 10 November 2012

It's-a-me Mario!!!

Hello there!!! It's the weekend, thank goodness ;) This is the manicure I had on my birthday, for my birthday I wanted to do my perfect manicure. Which obviously involves the main moustachioed man himself, Mario!!!

Needless to say, I love it (just having Mario on my nails ;)). And I'm very happy with how the faces turned out :D It's also perfect for Movember (Guys are growing out their moustaches to raise awareness for prostate and testicular cancer) this month!!! I think it's a great cause :)
Red: OPI - Dutch Tulips
Blue: Nails Inc: Baker Street
Peach: w7 - Linen
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black (no name)
White: Models Own - Snow White
Light Blue: Barry M - Blueberry Ice Cream
Brown (just a little bit): w7 - Brownie
I also had to use one of my favourite polishes, Baker Street. I love Mario, if that sounds crazy I don't mind. Mario games are by far my favourite. I could have done 5 Mario faces but I decided that I wanted to do 2 perfect ones instead of 5 substandard ones (my OCD wouldn't be able to handle that :P). Also the Baker Street had to appear as well :)

                                                Just a little close up of Mario, isn't he cute? :P

It makes me want to do nail art of all the members of the Mushroom Kingdom. Ok it's set I'm going to do that. I'm looking forward to seeing the other Movember designs this month too :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh! My! Gosh! I LOVE these little Marios! That is some amazing freehand talent you have there! I am SO glad that you linked this guy up so that I could find your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness thank you so so much for your comment. You are so kind, I'm very glad you found my blog :)

    ReplyDelete