Tuesday 13 November 2012

Gimme Glitter: Barry M - Aqua Glitter

Hello there. I've got a new series today, primarily focusing on glitter if you couldn't tell :P This is 1 of the 2 lovely polishes my friends gave me. The glitter was perfect, I had planned to buy it myself but for some reason took it off my list (?), obviously went mildly insane as I really like the glitter.


Grrr, I hate when I have to edit out cuts, I had to do that in the last post too. It's always a half-baked attempt that looks terrible, 2nd photo I cleverly covered it up. This is 3 coats of OPI - Sea You In Hollywood, it's kind of a dark blue/dark teal with lots of shimmer. The 1st coat was kind of sheer but 3 coats built it up, 2 thick coats would probably do the same thing. Then 3 coats of Barry M - Aqua Glitter. It's great, it has light teal micro glitter with darker, larger pieces of teal glitter. I was sure if you could get it opaque on it's own, but now I'm pretty sure you could. The base is slightly tinted too. I wanted sufficient sparkle. You couldn't see the base at all after the glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment