Wednesday 7 November 2012

Combo: What I dreamt last Friday night...

Hello there!!! I hope you're well. When you get new polish, you want to use it. It's basic science :P So that's what I've been doing. I have been itching to do some nail art but I need to try new polish :P And nail art will be happening soon. Last Friday Night was very much an impulse thing, many a time I have persuaded myself that I do not need. Except when I saw it I caved and got it -_- But I don't regret it at all, as the pictures will show :)

Ain't it nice? :) But it's much nicer in real life, they are both very pretty polishes. I started with 2 coats of Revlon - Dreamer one of my favourite layering polishes. And it pulled through again!!! I think Dreamer is one of the best bases. I then proceeded to add OPI - Last Friday Night from the Katy Perry collection last year. 4 coats, it was to build up the sparkle. I honestly thought 3 coats wasn't enough. Last Friday Night is a sheer blue base with little round iridescent glitter (who knew iridescence could be so nice?) with blue micro glitter (which is GORGEOUS), it is a very lovely glitter. It's very simple but I really really like this on my nails. Blue iridescent glitter is nicer than pick iridescent glitter. I was even considering putting this into a Match Made In Heaven post, but it wasn't of that caliber but close.

Nice lil' close up. It was much nicer in real life, but I thought it was super pretty. Isn't the title cute too? No? Just me? :( :P

No comments:

Post a Comment