Sunday 18 November 2012

Cupcakes In Love

Hello there. Hope you're enjoying your Sunday, I'm taking a break from "revising" (loose term) to write this post. I guess I was stuck and I just put this design together. I feel like the "turn nail into cupcake" is slightly overdone (done it myself many times) so did some cute little cupcakes. Since my nails are very narrow, cupcakes never look right, but this surprisingly worked.


Maybe it would be more suited for Valentine's Day. I don't know why I keep reaching for pale purple, it really really doesn't suit me. I never learn -_- But it helped me find a way that it does suit me. One layer of Last Friday Night and boom. Magic, I was worried it would dramatically change the colour but it didn't, all it did was make it slightly darker. I will be doing that combo a lot more as it's so girly and subtly pretty.
Base: Essie - Lilacism and OPI - Last Friday Night
Cupcake Frosting: Models Own - Snow White and Nails Inc - Glamour Glitter
Pink Casing: Orly - Basket Case and OPI - Charged Up Cherry
Blue Casing: The Face Shop - BL601 and Barry M - Blueberry Ice Cream
Cherries: OPI - Dutch Tulips (red) and OPI - Plum And Get It (purple)
Heart: Essie - E-Nuff Is E-Nuff 
Eyes: Lovely Me:Ex - Black and Barry M - Hologram Hexograms
I really like the Nails Inc glitter, it's subtle but that's why I like it. It has gold micro-glitter with slightly larger gold glitter. Oh and I love Lilacism and E-Nuff Is E-Nuff together. Just saying.

2 comments: