Wednesday 21 November 2012

Ikat Pattern Manicure

Hello there. I've been seeing this around and I thought it looked pretty cool but it was Very Emily's design that made me need to do it. I woke up not being able to wait to do my nails. Mine are no where near as amazing as Emily's but I quite like my attempt.


I unintentionally did the same configuration on both hands. I preferred it on my right hand, unintentionally made it more spiky. My lighting was very red today (:/) it was strange.
Base: One coat of Models Own - Snow White, 3 coats of Topshop - Green Room and one coat of w7 - Polar Bare. That took ages to dry -_-
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black (no name)
White: Models Own - Snow White
Orange/Peach: Essie - Tart Deco
I need more Tart Deco in my life. The last time I used it was June. How insane. Green Room never photographs right, Green Room is also extremely tedious. It's a disappointing polish. But I think the ikat pattern is great, it could become my new leopard print. Time will tell...

Oh lots more ikat to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment