Sunday 25 November 2012

Multi-Coloured Gradient Leopard Print (+100th post!!)

Hello there!!!! Welcome to my 100th post, it's come awful fast. I've been wanting to come up with something nice, I never intended to do more leopard print. But it happens. Especially with me. I'm in the middle of exams so I haven't been able to post as much as I've wanted. So spending less time on nail business, so I'll have more time to do revision. Now whether I've done that revision is another story :/ But anyway, to the manicure.

Since I loved the gradient leopard print I did quite recently (I don't mean to be boastful), when I was stuck I decided to do more. I really was trying to avoid leopard, but I love leopard so there's nothing I can do. But really what a better way to celebrate 100 posts, more leopard!!! And it goes without saying, but I quite like this. Surprisingly my favourite nail is the yellow one, I like the way all the colours go together, oh yeah I outlined in colour instead of black and I busted out my bobby pins. Now for the colours used :/ Leopard print dots first (lightest to darkest). I bet I used near 100 polishes.
Purple: Essie - Lilacism, Rimmel - Purple Pulse and OPI - Plum And Get It
Blue: The Face Shop - GR501, Nails Inc - Baker Street and Kiko - 265
Pink: OPI - Japanese Rose Garden, The Face Shop - PK105 and Per Una - Fuchsia (no name)
Green: China Glaze - Re-Fresh Mint, China Glaze - I'm With The Lifeguard and OPI - Jade Is The New Black
Red: Essie - E-Nuff Is E-Nuff, OPI - Dutch Tulips and w7 - Burnt Amber
I probably love listing these off too much.

And here's the bare bones of the gradient, I'm very happy with the pink nail. Gradients are way easier to do with glitter with a tinted base. My gradients still are not good, but I've never been good at gradients. I also like how subtle the orange gradient was.
Pink: Orly - Basket Case, OPI - I Lily Love You and OPI - Excuse Moi!
Orange: Essie - Tart Deco, Bourjois - Tangerine Fatal and China Glaze - Luxe and Lush
Blue: Barry M - Blueberry Ice Cream, OPI - Last Friday Night, Barry M - Aqua Glitter and Revlon - Radiant
Yellow: Barry M - Lemon Ice Cream, w7 - Golden Sands and Nails Inc - Glamour Glitter
Purple: Barry M - Berry Ice Cream, Rimmel - Purple Pulse, OPI - Plum And Get It and Topshop - Razzmatazz
Then leopard print happened and everyone was happy :P

Well there was another rambly post on Plumeria19, hope you all have a wonderful week!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment