Thursday 2 January 2014

Teal Nails: M&S - Peacock

Hi guys!! I said I would be starting the year swatching and you better believe I am, I'm still kind of mind-blown that Marks and Spencer does nail polish, and good ones at that. My friends gave me a limited edition set for my birthday and I have been trying them out for nail art and that, the selection of colours were good. Some really good, I do like a good teal so this was a welcome entry to my collection.

All pictures should be slightly more on the green side, my camera seriously hates green, I can say it hates other colours but really it's pretty good with them. But green, no, teal is another issue entirely. I'd describe Peacock as a dark shimmery teal with teal sparks which you can kind of see in the pictures. I don't know what else to call them apart form sparks, it's not really glitter or shimmer. Tis is a nice polish.

One thing I really like about the M&S polish range is that they have names, and not bad ones at that. So many brands that not named their polishes, resorting to numbers or colour (which I prefer to numbers honestly) or nothing at all (which really annoys me, what am I meant to write here???). Hopefully Marks and Spencer nail polish prospers, it's good (and has names)!!

2 easy coats, shorter nails and thicker coats you could probably do 1. Really there's no formula issues whatsoever, v easy to apply. I used thin coats which gave "more precision" and 2 coats is something I'm kind of used to.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a great day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment