Monday 13 January 2014

Gimme Glitter: w7 - Lava Flow

Hi there guys!! I hope you're having a nice January, it's full steam ahead for me. School tends to do that. Anyway polish is much less grim, I'm still waiting to tell the "story" of these, I will once I swatch the final one. There are 3 w7 polished I hauled by the way, I got them in a pretty spectacular way. Key word: pretty (it wasn't that spectacular).

Lava flow is your white base with small red and black glitter. It's mad cool isn't it? I love how dramatic the red glitter is, I need more red glitter in my life. And obviously black glitter is awesome. There's so much glitter it's fab, I love polishes like this.

I guess I have another mini story about this/these polishes. I had these on the wishlist, but thought I was never actually going to get them cause I didn't know any shops that actually sold these so I gave up. But then I find them, it was pretty great, but I'll tell that another time.

The formula of this was really great, each coat was PACKED with glitter so this was 2 coats. And v opaque, the Nails Inc one (Sweets Way), I did 3 coats and there was still some VNL but this 2 coats and not a nail line in sight. I think the base of this one is much more opaque and yet doesn't hide the glitter, a very important balance that w7 has got right.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a lovely day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment