Monday 20 January 2014

Gimme Glitter: Barry M - Tinsel Town

Hi there guys!! Another glitter here today, a great gift from my friend (they are all the best). It was a Boots Christmas Limited Edition, love them. But once again I think Superdrug had the better pair, that's just the way it goes. Oh yeah and bar glitter, I really don't mind it to the point where I quite like it. Your bar glitter is not wasted on me.

I guess the other name for this polish is Boots Xmas Limited Edition 2013 D but I'm glad they're finally naming these polishes. Tinsel Town is a pretty good name for this. Well this polish has long pink, purple and green bar glitter, pretty fun, pretty funky.

Some of the pieces of bar glitter were a bit sticky out-y (that sounds stupid) and topcoat couldn't tame it. I pulled out the odd piece that was sticking out. Sometimes the tips would have protruding bar glitter. Not particularly bad though.

I used 3 coats over OPI My Current Crush and the only reason I did that was because I wanted the glitter packed look (like usual). The bar glitter spread really really well, I had no migration to the tips and there was tons of glitter from each coat. A+ bar glitter I say. I just want to say I much prefer shorter bar glitter compared to longer bar glitter, this is longer bar glitter so it's not completely my cup of tea.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a great day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment