Sunday 2 December 2012

Green Nails: Illamasqua - Nomad

Hello there, hope you're enjoying this fine Sunday evening. Relaxing is fun before jumping back into school and being a sad bean :/ This is a polish I have been LEMMING so bad. I was looking for a colour like it, and whabam when I saw it, it was love at first sight (in polish terms :P). I had birthday money so I went for it.

Oh my. Such a pretty polish. Truth be told, I was unhappy with Nomad in darker lighting but seriously in natural and bright lighting it comes into it's own. It's more green, my camera was like "Let's make every picture blue" :/ This is 2 coats, also ridges were bad. I blame picking off polish, I never pick nail polish off, so it serves me right. The formula was lovely too. For some reason the colour reminds me of honeydew melon, another description is a pastel(ish) jade. I don't think I can express my love for this colour. I need to use it many many more times.

This is my one and only non-Christmas related post (well maybe until the end of the month) this month, for one I had to try this polish, and I OD on the Christmas nail art. I seriously cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment