Saturday 8 December 2012

Pastel Polka Dots And Roses

Hello there. I am disappointed in myself :( In a moment of insanity I told myself I was in a pastel mood. I was not in a pastel mood, I was in a Christmas mood. Therefore I regret these nails, somewhat as I really like them but I would like them more if it wasn't December. I've learnt my lesson, no non-Christmas related nails in December. Seriously, the moment I finished I was unhappy because they weren't Christmasy.

I liked them better on my right hand, which I found surprising as I thought the flowers weren't too good. But once I'd finished I thought it was better than expected. I really wanted to use Nomad so I guess I fulfilled that. Cause Nomad is amazing.
Purple: Essie - Lilacism and OPI - Last Friday Night
Pale Green: Illasmasqua - Nomad
Dark Pink: Per Una - Fuchsia (no name)
Light Pink: Orly - Basket Case
White: Models Own - Snow White
Dark Green: OPI - Jade Is The New Black

I guess it's quite pretty, but no more non-Christmas related manicures for me!!

Have a great Saturday!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment