Monday 17 December 2012

Gimme Glitter: Butter LONDON - Shambolic

Hello there, I have more glitter ;D It's my first Butter LONDON (hey that's the way it's spelt) polish and it's exciting business. All I can say about obtaining this polish is that. TK Maxx. Is. Amazing. I honestly don't know any other shops that even sell Butter LONDON at all. I love TK Maxx (and the prices are SO good!!! ;)).

I'm going to do my best at describing this polish (and I'm terrible at that). It has lots of purply/plumy micro glitter with silver and greeny bits poking out (still understanding?). It's on the dark side (hehe) and has large pieces of silver and dark pink glitter (I like that dark pink glitter, I want more). I put Shambolic over OPI - Plum And Get It, a nice dark purple with shimmer, which I have to say doesn't suit me but I like it. I used 1 thick coat and 1 thin coat here, you could definitely get it opaque by itself. It's from Butter LONDON's Holiday collection this year. I almost jumped out of my skin when I saw this at TK Maxx, it's a pretty glitter. I've been finding myself very much liking purple glitter.

I guess I have a bonus picture, I was doing some nail art but I ended up not liking it (it wasn't even bad) but I added some more glitter and I thought I might as well take a picture cause it looked quite nice (but the picture didn't do a great job of showing that :/).

There's:
OPI - Last Friday Night
Models Own - Freak Out!
Barry M - Hologram Hexograms

Thanks for reading!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment