Saturday 22 December 2012

Abstract Christmas Trees

Hello there. I wanted to do a cool Christmas tree design, I thought I was a genius when I came up with this but the sad reality of my life is that I'm not :'( But I'm ok with that :P

I've been really into jelly sandwiches after the gradient I did a couple of posts back. I love Rainbow Connection sandwiches with Green Room. It's pretty. It's nice as a background. I really like the shape of the tree as it's somewhat clever and easy to do.
Dark Green: OPI - Jade Is The New Black
Red: w7 - Burnt Amber
Gold: w7 - Golden Sands
Pink: Barry M - Pink Foil (or BLE 2012 B, whatever you wish :P)
Brown: w7 - Brownie
White: Models Own - Snow White (creme) and No7 - Snowflake
Light Green: Rimmel - Misty Jade  
Green/Blue Jellies: Essie - Turquoise and Caicos and Topshop - Green Room
Rainbow Glitter: OPI - Rainbow Glitter
Other Glitter: Models Own - Freak Out!
Black: OPI - Metallic 4 Life
It very much has a jelly theme going on, as Metallic 4 Life has a black jelly base too. I thought it would be a weird accent, I quite like it.

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment