Thursday 6 December 2012

Are These Red Stockings?

Hello there. I've been trying to do the easier Christmas nail art first, and I think this one is ok, but kind of a fail. I did this last year too, and I think I preferred the design last year. Who even knows what it is?

But last year all I used was a random red nail polish, the Barry M glitter and the Natural Collection white. It was executed better last year too, again me being clever I forgot to take picture :/ This was more test glitter on red, I did enjoy the glitter, but they definitely looked more prominent in real life. I guess it was a somewhat Christmasy design, it also makes me think of Christmas strawberries :P
Red: OPI - Dutch Tulips
White: Models Own - Snow White (the gloopiness is truly beginning...)
Glitter (from thumb to pinky): OPI - Rainbow Connection, OPI - Excuse Moi!, OPI - I Lily Love You, Barry M - Silver Glitter and China Glaze - Luxe and Lush
I think Rainbow Connection and Excuse Moi! were appropriate as they were from OPI's Holiday Collection last year. My lighting couldn't show the glitter though, I got home too late to get decent pictures. You take what you get :)

Have a lovely Thursday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment