Sunday 16 December 2012

(There's a lot going on here...) Glamourous Festive Manicure?

Hello there. I wasn't sure what was in my mind when I was doing this manicure. I had an idea and it went insane. Hmmm I'm not sure how I feel about it :P

Before I added the black detail I cannot describe how much it reminded me of a giraffe, and it's leopard print :/ It's very neutral, I'm not a fan of neutral but this is not too neutral (if I make any sense whatsoever). I think I added the rainbow glitter thinking it would add fun, but it didn't really. I like the leopard (though I always like leopard). The black detailing was meant to be silhouetted holly, but they look like random blobs. Oh yeah. But in all honestly I think the half moon looks quite nice, I should do more half moons.
Gold: w7 - Golden Sands and Nails Inc - Glamour Glitter
Copper: The Face Shop - GL112
Brown: w7 - Brownie
Taupe/Brown: Chilli Pepper - Brown (no name)
Rainbow Glitter: OPI - Rainbow Connection
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Brown
But it doesn't look like complete shambles (maybe like half shambles or something).

Have a nice Sunday!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment