Tuesday 25 December 2012

You can't catch me, I'm the gingerbread man!!!

Hello there and... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Seasons greetings to all you out there. I have around 10 minutes before my Christmas festivities begin so I'll have enough time to write this post :) Christmas is always the best for me, it pretty much is the highlight of my year. I gather with my family and my friends and it's wonderful. I am that kid who goes around school (or not school) singing/saying "IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR". I didn't do that enough this year :P This is my final Christmas manicure (it's sad beans) and I had high hopes for this, but I'll into that later in the post ;)


Lil' gingerbread. I had planned to have this as my Christmas manicure, unfortunately after I had painted the gingerbread I was severely disappointed with my efforts. I expect better from myself. But those borders are magical, seriously after I added those borders I really really liked this design. It's a Christmas miracle!!!! But not really :P I am now very happy with this manicure and I think it's super cute!!!
Pale Brown: Nails Inc - Porchester Square
White: Lovely Me:Ex - White
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black
Red: OPI - Dutch Tulips
Green: OPI - Jade Is The New Black
Blue: The Face Shop - GR501
Darker Red: Nails Inc - Tate
Rainbow Jelly: Models Own - Snow White, OPI - Rainbow Connection and No7 - Snowflake
Dark Brown: w7 - Brownie
I'm impressed with the formula of Nails Inc Tate, I wasn't expecting much and boom, one coater. I even did quite a thin coat thinking I'd have to do another coat.


Aw yee, it was pretty successful on my left hand too. Gingerbread men are so cute (and I love all things cute ^_^). I'm going to be making this manicure matte and I'm set.

Thank you so so much for reading!!!! And MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment