Sunday 23 December 2012

Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer (and friends)

Hello there. Christmas is so unbelievably close, it's exciting. I'm pushing these Christmas designs for all their worth, but I love Christmas designs. I didn't even get to do them all :/ Well there's always next year, and I still have one more Christmas design to go (which hopefully will be pretty :)).

I'm happy with how these turned out, I thought they'd be difficult, but they weren't. I thought the background would be more prominent. It wasn't, I've been itching for pink, and this kind of satisfies the need. But not enough, I need to use a bright pink soon!!!
Light Brown: Nails Inc - Porchester Square
Dark Brown: w7 - Brownie
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black
White: Lovely Me:Ex - White
Red: OPI - Dutch Tulips
Pink: Essie - Your Hut Or Mine?, Barry M - Pink Iridescent and Nails Inc - Glamour Glitter 
I put too much enough into the base for it to be covered up, but you learn from these things. I'm liking Porchester Square even though it's totally not my colour at all.

                                                  I like them, they're cute :)

Thank you very much for reading and have a lovely day!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment