Thursday 8 January 2015

Red Nails: Body Collection - Red (no name)

Hey guys!! You know I'm here to swatch all the polish, even those random no name ones that you'd get in a random set. That's what this polish is today, but it's better than I thought it was going to be, not gonna lie. You know not all polish is branded and I'm here to represent them :P

This red polish is darker than what the photos make it out to be, with more orange tones but there's definitely a red shimmer running throughout. It's a pretty shade of red, I've been rocking red this year and this one is so nice!! 

Yeah this came in a little set (I'm yet to swatch the others in the set), it has no name and I don't feel like I have the right to give it one. My friends gave it to me for Christmas last year, and it only took me a year to get round to swatching it. My friends know I'm a nail polish fiend haha.

The cut is real, I'm so sorry, I was bored during english and my cuticle paid for it :/
The formula wasn't too bad, I thought it was going to take like 7 coats but I only needed 3 and while there seems to be a hint of visible nail line that only comes through in the pictures. The formula was very smooth too and I had no issues with it. I think it may take a bit longer to dry cause it's a bit runny but that's the extent of the issues and that isn't that bad.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a sweet day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment