Tuesday 20 January 2015

The iPhone (Nail) Series: Cut The Rope

Hey you cool dude, I have another design based on a game. These are harder for me now cause even though I love how cute some games are I never play any!! I'm a busy gal (how many times have I said this -_-) and I don't have much time for mindless applications (but I definitely have time for mindless 3DS games haha, but not really, I'm not kidding when I say I don't have much time). But today we have a Cut The Rope design, I thought it was time cause I really wanted to do this one and I really like it.

Omnom is actually the cutest character (and name) and so he's my favourite. He's so cute!! I have normal (cute) him and (cute) eating him trying to eat the falling sweet. I just added glitter cause I didn't know what to do and I'm a big believer in glitter. I still thought it needed something else so I drew on the scissors and the cutting line.

For this design I used a white base for nearly everything and painted on top accordingly, first the colour with toothpicks and then the black outline. The teeth were difficult cause they were so small but just about managed to do them haha.
Honestly I never got into Cut the Rope even though the game is so me, Omnom alone justifies the whole game but I suppose I never really got how it worked (I only played it once, so that could've been the reason). My friends all really liked it, I'm pretty sure they did a sequel as well. Well you never know I totally could get into Cut the Rope, it does look pretty sweet.

Base: Chilli Pepper - Orange (no name), Rimmel - It's a Scorcher! (I was meant to do a gradient but the colours were so similar that I just painted over) and Essie - Shine of the Times
Green: Illamasqua - Nomad (I didn't have the colour shade but Nomad was a good shout)
White: Lovely Me:Ex - White and No.7 - Snowflake (the Barry M is not doing well)
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black
Red: M&S - Poppy
Beige (it's subtle): Nails Inc - Sao Paulo Streets
Brown: Paris Collection - Mauve Melody and w7 - Brownie
Glitter: Barry M - Superdrug Xmas LE 2012 B


Thank you very much for reading and I hope you have a great day!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutest thing everrrrrrrr! Just perfect! And it is so you! *w* adorable and well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank you!!! I'm happy that I could get that essence into this design, you're too kind!! :D

      Delete