Wednesday 14 January 2015

Pink Nails: Per Una - Fuchsia (no name)

Hi guys!! This is part of the swatch marathon, what comes with the swatch marathon are really old polishes that are nearly running out (see what I did there what the marathon analogy??) so I avoid swatching them cause of the trouble of gloopy, polish at the bottom of the bottle polishes. However this wasn't too bad even though it's a really really old polish.

Yeah these polishes are also the kind that come with no name but this one is a nice dark (you know what I mean?) fuchsia creme with a subtle blue shimmer. I'm always a sucker for pink so I like this, it's not love but it's nice.

When I say this is old I mean it, it's like over 7 years old. The fact that it still functions is very impressive. Per Una was (is?) a brand linked to Marks & Spencers and I'm pretty sure it mostly did clothes. I think my neighbours gave this to me and they would not remember doing so cause it was quite a while ago and I wasn't that big into polish at the time (oh how time would change that).

This was crazily opaque for what it is, I used 2 coats for these pictures but so opaque and not very gloopy at all. If anything the only reason is was slightly difficult to apply is because there's so little left (I didn't have much nail polish as a child hahaha) so I had to swirl the brush all crazily, but otherwise the formula is really good!!

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a lovely day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment