Saturday 10 January 2015

Brown Nails: M&S - Champagne

Hey there guys!! I'll be having a lot of swatches for the next while cause I am unbelievably close to having swatched every single polish in my collection. If that's not exciting then I don't know what is. Then everything will be nail art and new polish, I can think of no better things hahaha. Last last Christmas (I gave you my heart <3) my friends gave me this set from M&S and I'm still yet to swatch them all, I've swatched all the colours I like which leaves the browns and the yellow but they're coming up and I have a brown today and it's quite nice :)

This would be good for a party or some kind of event, it's funky. Champagne is a foil-y light taupe shimmery polish. This is my attempt to describe brown polish. But honestly it's nice.

It's another solid polish by M&S and yes I keep saying I'll into more into their polish and it seems I haven't. However I have been and it's just the polish isn't insane so I convince myself that I don't need it considering I already have like 3 (or more) of the same colour. Moderation guys, I am queen. Though I think it's solid stuff and you're getting good quality for a good price.

Naturally the formula is pretty sheer, I used pretty thick coats which led to bubbles (I can't escape). I used 3 coats (pretty sure), perhaps 4 cause of streakiness but I've seen much worse formula cause it went on very easily so yeah it's not bad. Overall I'm just not the most fond cause it's not my kind of colour, you can expect quite a few neutral swatches cause I don't really them as bases.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a nice day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment