Sunday 18 January 2015

Brown Nails: Paris Collection - Copper Topper

Hello fine folks!! So I started school a week later cause I was work shadowing at a TV studio and I wanted to be professional so I wore this colour even though this is not my kind of colour at all. But yes it was really cool, I got to watch a live recording of the news and sit in the studio and find out about all the departments with the media, there are a ton. It was really back but back to reality. And swatching, the to swatch list is depleting and it makes me happier than I should feel.

Copper Topper is a copper (explanatory) kind of metallic polish. Yep this is my best description. It's somewhat glowy. I think it's alright as a colour, very solid but you know me and neutrals, we don't really get along. Also having this the majority of the week made me bored of it, obviously I had to add some kind of glitter on top, but it didn't work. Trust me.

Every time I write about Paris Collection I know nothing about it, I never see it in shops in the UK. It was available in Canada at one point or another. I think they're polishes are good from what I've used, but I'm unlikely to come across another one.

The formula is very smooth and is on the watery side but nothing unmanageable. It's got a good opacity as well, I used 2 coats and everything was covered. It was very easy to apply and you can't ask for much more when it comes to formula.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a great day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment