Friday 23 January 2015

Orange Nails: Chilli Pepper - Orange (no name)

Hello there chums!! We're back to swatching the random polishes, I find myself getting pleasantly surprised by these random polishes and this is one of them!! I love orange and this is such a solid polish like you don't even know :P

Apologies for cuticles and messy fingers, this is a swatch marathon man!!
Again I don't like that these polishes don't have names but yeah this is an orange creme with a subtle gold shimmer and it's really nice. Orange is a great colour, it just is.

I don't know much about Chilli Pepper, I think they do makeup too? I got this in a cute little set from one of my friends around 3 years ago, like before blog. The colours were really sweet but this one is definitely the sweetest, again orange is great.

The formula is fantastic, 2 coats that go on so easily and you're sorted. None of this gloopy nonsense either, it just applies really well.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a really nice day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment