Friday 25 January 2013

Gimme Glitter: Random Glitter Skittles

Hi there, hallelujah the long week is over!! Today I have some random glitter skittles, I felt like glitter (but why lie, I always feel like glitter) so I did glitter. I don't do skittles a lot as I'm not the fondest of that look but I quite like it here.

I used 2 coats of each glitter on top of Nails Inc - Motcomb Street, that is one dark polish so I felt it needed some glitter on top. Glitter from left to right. Barry M - Aqua Glitter, OPI - Last Friday Night, Butter LONDON - Shambolic, Revlon - Radiant and thumb is OPI - Metallic 4 Life. I've already done Gimme Glitter posts on 3 of these polishes, Barry M - Aqua GlitterOPI - Metallic 4 Life and Butter LONDON - Shambolic. I actually quite like the look of this. 

Thank you for reading and have a nice day!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment