Tuesday 22 January 2013

Pink + Glitter Half Moons

Hey there. Hope you are feeling fine this Tuesday evening. Unfortunately for me school was not cancelled and I had to go in when there were too little people in class to do any work :/ I can't complain I guess. I wanted a simple mani and I like half moons but I'm not enamoured by this design.


I really like both colours though. I went a bit too crazy with the glitter on my thumb but otherwise I like the half moons. The manicure in general, don't like it too much.
Pink: Orly - Basket Case
Glitter: Barry M - Amethyst 
Amethyst is an absolute nightmare to take off, it looks lovely but it's like it glues itself onto your nails -_- You have to battle through these things. Basket Case also chips easily but I love it, the formula is really good so that could make up for it.

Thank you for reading and have a great day!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment