Tuesday 29 January 2013

Glittery Drips

Hey there guys. I hope you had a lovely Tuesday. Today's nail art came from being stuck, I'm still lacking a bit of inspiration but I decided to do some "drip" nails. I used to not be a fan of the look but after trying it out in my doughnut design I think it looks awesome. All this time I've been looking for my perfect peach (I love me a good peach nail polish) and this whole time there's one sitting in my collection. I think it takes the correct colour combination for the drips though, I didn't get it exactly right...

Just saying that when showing my nails in this direction I never know how to pose :/ It's not my perfect peach, but it's a good'un. This grew on me, I didn't intend on going glitter insane but it kind of happens. The blue drip is my favourite, Go Deeper works well here. I shouldn't have put glitter over red though, it ruined it.
Peach: w7 - Sheer Peach
Red: OPI - Dutch Tulips with OPI - Excuse Moi!
Blue: Barry M - Blueberry Ice Cream with Orly - Go Deeper
White: Lovely Me:Ex - White with Nails Inc - Sweets Way
Purple: Barry M - Berry Ice Cream with Butter LONDON - Shambolic
Green: Illamasqua - Nomad with Barry M - Aqua Glitter
I don't actually possess a red or green glitter (quite surprising) but pink and teal did the trick. It feels good to use Dutch Tulips, I've been using other reds but they don't compare :P

Thank you very much for reading and have a lovely day!!!!

P.S. Plumeria19 has hit 19 followers and this excites me SO MUCH!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment