Saturday 5 January 2013

Cute Giraffes

Hello there. Ever since my Christmas design that somehow reminded me of a giraffe (it's only me who's reminded of a giraffe, I don't think anyone else would see the giraffe :/), I've been itching to do some giraffe nail art.

I'm happy with how this turned out, I think it's pretty cute. I've been loving the Barry M purple, for a year I pretty much never used it and now I've been reaching for it a lot. The brown leopard print on top of the purple looks surprisingly nice. The purple giraffe could be mistaken for a cow but you can kind of see the giraffe resemblance. The purple giraffe is also a Victorious reference of Cat's purple giraffe (I love that show and there's a new episode tonight!!! :D).
Yellow: Barry M - Lemon Ice Cream
Pale Purple: Barry M - Berry Ice Cream
Dark Purple: OPI - Plum And Get It
Dark Brown: w7 - Brownie
Light Brown: Nails Inc - Porchester Square
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black
White (as base for nail art): Lovely Me:Ex - White
The formula of Lemon Ice Cream wasn't too great, 4 coats and still a tash streaky, but it's still my favourite yellow (also due to my lack of yellow nail polish and how I'm not the biggest fan of yellow). And yes, more leopard print, but I think it definitely adds to the design ;)

Thank you very much for reading and have a wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment