Monday 21 July 2014

Orange Nails: OPI - Where Did Suzi's Man-go?

Hello there!! Swatch today, you know the summer's begun when the new OPIs turn up on this blog. As you know this one came from this Spring's Brazil collection and as you know it's a pretty one, which hopefully my swatches convey.

Where Did Suzi's Man-go? is a light peachy orange which is totes gorgeous and the colour is just boss. Though I thought it didn't suit me very well that never stops me from LOVING a colour and of course this is great. The peachy tone comes out better in some lighting compared to others. Ever since the nail polish obsession begun I have LOVED orange polish and savour them cause I don't go buying all of them (like pink/blue polish). I've been looking for a similar polish to Chanel June for a long time and I'm ok if this is as close as I'm going to get :)

So yes the Brazil Spring collection which I thought was pretty nice, I really liked the red-y corals and the pink and yes even the yellow!! It seemed more opaque than your regular yellow and it was a nice bright shade. While it was nice, it wasn't groundbreaking. Though OPI are fabulous for their cremes and this collection exemplified that (I really hope that sentence made sense :/). I definitely thought Where Did Suzi's Man-go? was the best polish in the collection, come on, look how nice the colour is!! The name is a bit lengthy but OPI are so punny; and I don't know I really like the word mango and the taste of mango. Miam miam.

The formula was gorgeous (as you'd expect from OPI), 2 beyond perfect to apply coats. Glided, creamy, beautiful. The brush is also great for my narrow nails; you know what OPI formula is like ;)

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a brilliant day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment