Sunday 27 July 2014

Gimme Glitter: Revlon - Celestial

Hey there people!! I have this really cute glitter polish today, I was very fortunate to be able to go to Japan this year, and it was lovely where we were at. And yeah I got this polish from there. They're Revlon bottles are smaller than the usual 14.8ml (approx.), and they're really cute!! I'm guessing they're 8ml, but compared to the regular bottles they're adorable. I'm all about this polish because of one thing, moon glitter.

I don't know what it is about moon glitter, but it's fabulous!!
Celestial is a glitter topper with holographic moon, star and diamond glitter (how exciting!) with lots of small iridescent glitter. It very much gives the night sky effect; also we've already talked about how much I love holographic glitter so we don't need to do that again. However while I like this polish I'm not enamoured, I have a feeling it's also about the combo I did. I think I could've paired the glitter with a better blue.

Hello holographicness
I was looking for this when it first came out with Heart Of Gold, or whatever it's called. It was the one that had the heart glitter. It was the moons that called me, of course every Revlon stand I looked at never had it so as usual I convinced myself I didn't need it and moons can be found everywhere (not true). But hello Celestial in random Japanese store!! I don't forget about moons. Though I really like the star glitter in this polish too.

The iridescent glitter was very plentiful but the big glitter was different story. The fishing was real, without it I got about 2 pieces of big glitter on each nail. Also the big glitter is spiky, even with topcoat it stuck out and you guys know that spiky glitter is spiky. It can potentially hurt a person. So beware haha.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a great day!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment