Friday 25 July 2014

Blue Nails: Kiko - 265

Hello there guys!! Another blue polish today, I have quite a few of these... Maybe because I'm a blue maniac. But my bezzie got this for me cause she knows me so well; she got it from Italy which is cool and Kiko stuff is really good. Even thought only have 1, I've heard many many good things about them and maybe I'll get some more one day :)

265 is a very dark navy with a really pretty blue shimmer that can hardly be seen most of the time. But I got it to show up in the pictures!! 265 looks black, that's what makes me like it less. I love my blues, but not black. But the shimmer does partially redeem it.

Oh hey shimmer, I don't see you around very much
Nice name it's got there, I have a feeling that all Kiko polishes have numbers for names. My friend has 266, and it's lighter than 265 and it's really nice. But I've seen tons of nice polishes from Kiko, like the Sugar Matte polishes with the amazing shimmer and the cremes which are great colours with awesome formulas. I know the price is good too!!

The formula for this polish is super good, when I have shorter nails I can do 1 coat. I used 2 coats for this swatch and it's very opaque and the actual polish is not thick and it's smooth. Though the brush may not be perfectly shaped for my nails, but that's a small matter.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a lovely day!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment