Tuesday 22 July 2014

Bright Butterfly Nail Art

Hello there!! Today's nail art was one of uncertainty, not like butterflies are overly crazy but I didn't know how this one would turn out. They're my standard cute animal design but I didn't know how well it would work with butterflies. But go being pleasantly surprised cause I ended up really liking this one!! :)

It's the bright colours isn't it? That always makes me a happy bunny. But honestly I think the butterflies are pretty cute. The wing pattern isn't exactly inspired but I like simplicity sometimes. I wanted to let the glitter shine cause bright colours!! I think I like the butterfly on my ring finger the best. See my thumb? I used the glitter as antennae, smart ideas from PlumeriaPainted :P

This was a toothpick design and it was extremely random. The colours of the wings and antennae were ones that went with the flow of whatever colour I was using.

 
Base: Rimmel - Misty Jade and Glam Polish - Mars Attacks!
Teal: Barry M - Guava
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black
White: Barry M - Matt White
Purple: Illamasqua - Jo'Mina
Pink: Orly - Basket Case
Blue: H&M - Blue My Mind
Yellow: Topshop - Naked
Dusty Pink: OPI - Japanese Rose Garden
Orange: OPI - Where Did Suzi's Man-go? (which I think looks GREAT here)
Light Purple: Essie - Lilacism
Dark Purple: OPI - Plum & Get It

Thanks for reading and I hope you have a lovely day!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment