Saturday 5 July 2014

Gimme Glitter: Barry M - Silver Glitter

Hey there guys, hope you're doing good. I'm throwing back to an old limited edition, recently I posted this year's Boots limited edition and today I have 2011's Boots limited edition. Wow the polish obsession has existed for a while. I had to check if it was 2011, but I have the 2012 Christmas limited editions so yes, 2011. And Barry M has always been awesome so this one is obviously good :P

So Silver Glitter is, as you can guess, silver glitter. At least then they named their limited editions in 2011, what happened after then for about 3 years? Anyway this silver glitter is in a clear base and isn't your standard silver glitter. The glitter is more like tiny tiny bars and it's really nice. Boots won the limited edition competition, as I'm pretty sure Superdrug didn't get any.

I have a super nice combo with this polish as part of this, and I explained the backstory of how this polish came to me (the 2 bottles I own) which I can assure you is super interesting. The lid is all holographic which is somewhat deceiving as if this polish was holographic I would be raving mad over it. But this I think a standard silver glitter should be part of all polish collections.

 The glitter in this polish is crazy crazy dense, it's crazy. Here I have 1 coat. ONE COAT!! What even???! The glitter spread so well and didn't clump in any areas, so yeah Barry M's always had glitter polishes down. I put that ONE COAT over Revlon Dreamer.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a great day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment