Tuesday 15 July 2014

Gimme Glitter: Nails Inc - Abbey Road

Hello chums!! Another Gimme Glitter today, a nice little Nails Inc. Literally; it's a mini bottle. A friend got this for me for Christmas as she was my secret Santa but that little set had some lovely polishes, this being one of my favourites from the set!! :)

The neon pink top strikes again! (A different neon pink top, I love neon pink if you couldn't tell)
So Abbey Road is an extremely dense silver holographic glitter polish, and man it's dense. It's not the most holographic thing you'll ever see but it's pretty impressive in the sun. The glitter particles are also very small, but even so it covers the nail.

Ah no I forgot the name of the set this came in, but I know Notting Hill Gate, Tate, Richmond Terrace and Porchester Square came with it. I've never seen a full size bottle of this but I wouldn't buy it. It's not special enough for a Nails Inc as much as I love holographic glitter.

Blurry purposefully so you can see the sparkle, also my cuticles were no bueno :/
This polish covers extremely well, I used 2 coats for full opacity and just touched up streaky parts, it's kind of like textured polish. It also feels kind of like textured polish so much topcoat is recommended.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a great day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment