Saturday 24 May 2014

Yellow Nails: w7 - Sheer Lemon

Hey there guys, unusual thing happening over here, yellow nail polish! Ok it's not that crazy but ya'know yellow polish needs to happen sometimes, and this one was given to me by my bezzie!! And guuuiiiisssseeee the worst 2 weeks of my exams are over!!! WOOHOO!! I be so pumped that I sat and did nothing!! WHAT??! I haven't just sat and chilled without guilt for a while (I add without guilt cause I have sat and done nothing cause procrastination :P). Man it's great when things are this way, only 2 more weeks to go and it's the more manageable exams, the last 2 weeks have been hard man. Cause I'm cool I've also decided to celebrate by reading, not only my some of my favourite books (the Unwind series, man I NEED the 3rd book!!) but also some plays be J.B. Priestley cause I'm really cool :)

Sheer Lemon is a light yellow polish, there's really not much else to say. I'm actually struggling, well I do quite like this polish, a good yellow.

w7 is a great brand and I feel is underrated, the polish is mad cheap and mad good quality. Oo also the colours and finishes are mad (in a good way), if you have easy access to their polishes, go grab like!

Even though I think w7 is brilliant, this is not the best polish to represent them formula wise. It was um 4 coats, thin coats but still 4. Also you can see bubbles, but I've seen worst bubbles before. Otherwise the formula was smooth and manageable, but not the best.

Thanks for reading and I hope you have a nice day!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Ooh love the creamy yellow hue! Looks quite similar with Etude House Ice Cream Banana :) Usually I'm too worried about bubbles anymore considering the ventures into nail arts. Haha, but yeah, some might want to just sport a plain colour. Aww, woohoo!! Glad to hear you're having more free time now~! Hahaha!! Sweeter times to come ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's nice and happy!! Agreed, I just cover the bubbles but it's an issue when I just want to wear glitter and the bubbles are very prominent, I'm too impatient!! Hehe thanks, it's so nice. But today I really have to get back to studying, but I can do it! :)

      Delete