Thursday 8 May 2014

Teddy bear + Tribal + Matte glitter nails

Hey there guys, I finally have some nail art and it's quite cute. I really like animal nail art which mean oops I've done a lot of bear nail art. But let's just say this one is different.

So I have a pink bear with some tribal and glitter, as the title would suggest. I got the tribal from an image on Google, no watermark :( cause I was tired and I'm not good at coming up with tribal designs on the spot. I like the extra pink sparkle added onto the pink of the tribal. And of course The Teen Queen looks awesome cause it is one awesome glitter. I really love Hare Polish, it's so unique and pretty. I like the bear too, like how everything comes together even if it maybe shouldn't.

The mani was a tash thick cause of all the glitter but after that I painted a semi-circle for the bear and added the details accordingly. And for the tribal I got my toothpick and pink polish and painted it straight on, thankfully it was in a straight line cause wonkyness would've drove me insane.

Base: Rimmel - Black Pearl, Nails Inc - Glamour Glitter and Rimmel - Disco Ball
Blue and pale pink glitter: Hare Polish - The Teen Queen
Pink: Orly - Basket Case
Red Pink: OPI - Charged Up Cherry
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black
White: Barry M - Matt White
Shimmery pink on top of the red pink (good description me): Barry M - Princess


Thank you for reading and I hope you have a wonderful day!! :)

4 comments:

  1. This is really awesome! I love all these glitter polishes combined! Really really pretty! There are soooo many glitters and they shine so much that I'm sure that in real life, you can blind people with your nails! There are so many glitters that you can direct sun rays so that they reach mean people's eyes! Haha! That could be a good idea for a super hero XD (I'm sorry, I must be tired, I just keep saying stupid things XD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so so much!! ^_^ I love all the glitter combined too :) Haha I bet I have, I do that to myself sometimes when I'm bored in class :P HAHAHA ok that mean people thing is brilliant, I wish!! That is the best superhero, hey when you're tired you come up with amazing ideas like that, but when I'm tired I spurt all kinds of crazy stuff and lose the ability to type in full sentences ;) :)

      Delete
  2. Hahaha!!! I see you're already using the Glamour Glitter!! Love it hun, love this nail art all the more! Such a fun mix and this whole do look good together, kinda reminds me of 80s. Haha!! :D Not forgetting, your always adorable bear!!! :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yes I am!! Awk thank you, that means a lot :) Hey I like all the colours of the 80s even if they didn't all go together. I really do too many bears (but I think they're adorable) but thank you!! :)

      Delete