Tuesday 5 March 2013

Green Nails: China Glaze - Re-Fresh Mint

Hey there!!! Hope you are all feeling terrific, school hasn't been so great as of late (see mah mad rhymes? :P) but I live in hope. Today I have the very first China Glaze I ever bought, I remember having not the greatest week or so and then receiving this polish and feeling way better (the impacts of nail polish on me) ;)

I'd love to write super in depth about this polish but this has been sitting in my vault for a while and I can't remember, hopefully I can remember enough about this polish :P It's a pretty mint green, very light, lighter than what I expected probably a reason it's not a favourite polish of mine (I still like it). It's very opaque, you could probably do 1 coat but me being me I had to do 2. It's a good creme polish to own, great for nail art. It's slightly more green than in my picture. Re-Fresh Mint is from the 2010 Up and Away Collection, I am not well versed in China Glaze collections, I like China Glaze but since it's not readily available to me I can't be excited as I want to about China Glaze ('tis sad :P).

Thank you for reading and have a lovely day!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment