Tuesday 26 March 2013

Geometric Diamonds (if spiders liked geometry)

Hi there!! How are you all, I'm hoping good. During the holidays I never know what to do, as much as I love the holidays (soon when my proper exams begin holidays will cease to exist D:) I sit around wondering what to do. But currently I'm thirsty, after this post I'm gonna get a drink :P Today I have some rather random nail art, I did some glitter gradients then drew something on top. I really don't know, they weirdly remind of diamonds (strange diamonds) or if spiders made geometric webs.

This is probably the kind of design that would grow on me. just looks... strange (but kind of cool). I like the uniformity of the index finger. I want to experiment with the pattern for another time. I'm surprised with how much I like the purple gradient, Shambolic really works in this case.
Purple: Essie - Lilacism
Pink: OPI - Charged Up Cherry
Purple Glitter (lightest to darkest): Nails Inc - Abbey Road, China Glaze - Luxe and Lush and Butter LONDON - Shambolic
Pink Glitter (lightest to darkest): OPI - I Lily Love You and OPI - Excuse Moi! 
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black
Charged Up Cherry is really red in the pictures, and in all honesty really red in real life too, I'm not too keen on that.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment