Tuesday 12 March 2013

Pink/Green Leopard + Teal Accent

Hey guys, I don't know what to name this post. The current title will do. But I have already used up my 2nd leopard of the month, no saving it for later, leopard is happening now. I didn't know what to do and that always leads to leopard. I should be better prepared.

I didn't like it when I first finished, but it grew on me. I love multi-coloured spots. Thankfully the colour combination worked in the end. I wanted to use those 2 glitter, and so I did even if at first they didn't look right.
Blue: Revlon - Blue Lagoon and OPI - Last Friday Night
Pale Green: China Glaze - Re-Fresh Mint 
Green: Illamasqua - Nomad
Pink: No7 - Me! Me! Me!
Teal Glitter: Barry M - Aqua Glitter
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black
Aqua Glitter is an absolutely lovely colour, but I should have used it over a darker base as it took loads for coats for opaqueness. Last Friday Night also seemed to look nicer with time, or maybe it's just me :P

Thank you for reading and have a nice day!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment