Wednesday 13 March 2013

Primary Triangles + Glitter + Cupcake = LOVE

Hi there guys!!! Hope you all had a wonderful day, cause I pretty much had a wonderful day and I hope for people to feel the same!!! Today's nail art design, is very very me. Every element is something I love, there's geometric, glitter and of course some cute food.


I love the colour combination of red, yellow, green and blue. Oh my, it kind of reminded me of those fun banners you hang up at street parties or something. I was unaware that the triangles were inspired by an idea I have for a nail polish line (currently a distant dream :P). When I do geometric patterns I tend to only do triangles :/ I love triangles ok. I wanted a nude base and I actually really like the way it looks, the glitter looks awesome over the nude. I need to incorporate cute food into EVERYTHING I do, it was meant to be ice cream but I was like "That's familiar", so cupcake it was.
Nude: w7 - Linen ( has a great formula, you could totally get away with 1 coat. I did 2 of course)
Red: OPI - Dutch Tulips
Yellow: Rimmel - Sunshine
Green: Illamasqua - Nomad
Blue: Barry M - Blueberry Ice Cream
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black
White: Lovely Me:Ex - White
(Awesome) Glitter: Barry M - Superdrug Xmas Limited Edition 2012 B
I was also in the mood for matte nails (it's been too long), so that's what I did. I was careful in case of smudging (my nail art bane of existence) and thankfully it turned out right :)


Thank you very much for reading and have a wonderful day!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love it! So bright and cheerful! Everything in this manicure just clicks together :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Having everything work together is one of the highest compliments for me :D

      Delete