Friday 22 March 2013

Black V-Gap + Floral

Hey there guys!!! I had no school today :D Why? Cause of the snow, yes you read that right, the snow, in the middle of March, and trust me it's heavy. In all honestly I am kind of feeling like that nerd kid who wanted to go into school cause I was meant to have a big spanish assessment today and I actually learnt it and now I'll have to wait 2 weeks before I can do it. Whatever, it doesn't matter, oh well (get the song reference?), now I'm on holiday oh yeah. Unfortunately it will be filled with revision but whatever, it doesn't matter etc. ;) Though the weather is not feeling springy, my nails are. I don't tend to do floral patterns but I was inspired.

It looks better this way round. I have to say I've warmed to this design from when I originally finished the design. As you can probably tell I'm not very good at painting roses but the occasional one turned out ok. I'm surprised with how much I like the "V-gap", it's pretty cool. I used tape but then freehanded if the V wasn't right. I really like the colour combination too.
Mint Green: China Glaze - Re-Fresh Mint
Black: Rimmel - Black Pearl
Peach: w7 - Linen and w7 - Sheer Peach
Orange/Peach: Essie - Tart Deco
Dark Green: OPI - Jade Is The New Black
Black Pearl has a pretty shimmer to it, it's very opaque, I should use it more for nail art.


The design is unlike me but I quite like it, floral = appropriate for spring. I'm going to work on my flowers, I see everyone with their absolutely perfect floral nail art and there's mine that's messed up. Haha I don't mind :P Cute cartoons are more my thing.

Thank you for reading and have a lovely day!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment