Saturday 2 March 2013

Gimme Glitter: L'Oreal Color Riche - Confetti

Hi there guys!!! Happy March, this isn't scientifically proven but I'm pretty sure I'm in the best moods in spring, as I have already mentioned the weather has been so good and I really can't get over it. My horrible english essay is over and I can be happy again :D

Ok this post is special, I have already deemed it as that. Ok well anyone who hasn't fallen in love with black and white glitter clearly hasn't seen Chalkboard Nails's black and white glitter comparison post. I cry tears of joy when I read that post, it's so beautiful. So for a long time I had been planning which one to get (I wasn't going to get it anytime soon as I am yet to dip my toes into indie waters) and then SHABOOM I find out about Confetti and everything changes (oh my goodness I am so dramatic). I thought my eyes were deceiving me "What a mainstream brand doing a black and white glitter?" (I know other brands have done it but I mean one that I could easily get). So I ran and got it (not literally).

I knew when I first used a black and white I would put it over pink, I am a pink girl and from other swatches I knew it would look nice. Oh man I can't describe my feelings about this it looks so awesome, like spattered but even better. The black and white glitter hole in my nail polish heart has been filled :P

I put this over Nails Inc - Notting Hill Gate (it's a really bright neon pink, I can never get it to photograph to properly but seriously my editing skillz were actually a thing today), I had to use a white base (Models Own - Snow White and Gorgeous - French Manicure White) and one thick coat of pink over. The L'Oreal bottle is really small, just saying, it's 5ml. It consists of small and medium hex black and white matte glitter, it also has a faint shimmer which I'm glad you can't really see as it would take away from the glitter. LOVE, I need to use this forever.

Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment