Monday 25 March 2013

Disco Bows

Hi there guys. The "story" continues, I still cannot look outside as the snow is actually blinding now. Well maybe not blinding, but it really hurt my eyes. There was my mother wearing sunglasses in the snow when we were going out. I don't know why these are "disco" bows, but they're cute.

I have been in the mood for bows, AND THEY ARE SO CUTE. But really, I need to paint more bows on cute animals and food (potentially). Colour combination is an important thing too, and I like it.
Pink: H&M - Check Me Out 
Yellow: Barry M - Lemon Ice Cream 
Blue: Barry M - Blueberry Ice Cream
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black
White (as a base for the yellow): Models Own - Snow White
The formula for Check Me Out (2 coats) and Blueberry Ice Cream (1 coat) were great, Lemon Ice Cream not so much but it's still a good yellow (3 coats).

Thank you for reading and have a lovely day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment